Wednesday 15 September 2010

Snowballs

Hello Bloggy,

I don't know why but this seems to be the week from hell for many people I care about greatly. Did I miss the full moon which sends us all slightly barmy?

Firstly there is my cousin finally admitting to her boyfriend of ten years and father of her two children that she no longer loves him. A biggy I know has been coming for quite some time as I am blessed to be as close to her as I am my real sister, maybe closer to be honest. An argument they had escalated and she just told him how she felt. Her intention was to wait longer so that she could prepare herself both mentally and financially. Harsh maybe but when you have two daughters age 8 and 2 you have to consider finances. Anyhow, last night I went over to provide a shoulder and an ear and am preparing to help her however I can.

Today my sister had a accident with her 3 week old baby. My sister fell asleep with her on her lap and baby slipped off onto the fall banging her head. She rushed her to the hospital and is staying in overnight only as a precaution, if baby was 2 months old they would be allowed to go home but as she is so young they need to monitor her for 24 hours.


Well with all this I don't need anything else but noooooooooooooooo that would be far too simple. I am now turning a fetching shade of yellow..!!!
I have been suffering with the gallstones for a few days more severely than I normally have been experiencing. I have had nausea but fortunately no vomiting, bloating, dizziness, hot and cold flushes and yesterday I was convinced the whites of my eyes looked odd. They seemed bloodshot and a bit off colour in general. Just looking at myself now I think I have a yellowish tinge to my skin too now. I might be seeing something which is not there so am not going to do anything about it now. I will wait until mum is about tomorrow and ask for her opinion. Saying this though at my NA meeting tonight a couple of people commented I looked quite sick, one who has had his gallbladder removed due to gallstones himself seems to think I have poisons backing up from my liver.

I don't know what to think, am I seeing what I think is there because I know these are signs of acute gallstone problems or are they really there. Who knows but I feel terrible.

No comments: