Thursday 30 September 2010

Plate Tectonics

Jeeeez Bloggy I am so sorry I have really really neglected you..

(Big Blog Cuddles)

Things have been so manic here, after my last post --- my sisters baby was fine, my cousin and her fella are still separated and she is dealing with it really well considering.

I have been in hospital too. Went in on the Friday morning after a night of agony awake and well, they had me tested, x rayed, ECG'd and wired up on a drip on the clinical admissions unit within 3 hours of going in. Apparently I had a very inflamed gallbladder, which no doubt explains all the intense pain I was suffering with. I was on a saline, antibiotic and paracetamol drip for about 36 hours during which I was totally nil-by-mouth and then after two nights in I managed to convince the Dr I would rest at home. He was so insistent about keeping me in especially as my blood pressure was low but I talked him round with a few tears and promises.

I have now been put on his consultancy list and am going for another ultrasound scan 6th Oct and then I am hoping it should be pretty quick to getting the op. He estimated in hospital 6-8 weeks and its nearly 2 now so I should be chopped before Christmas. Fingers crossed everyone.

Soooo... Well after I got home I spent a week bored out my brain but so dosed up I did little more than rest, sleep, rest and learnt to crochet. Random I know but it has kept me occupied.

Not a lot has been happening, feel like I have lost touch with a few people but with the hospital admission and then this last 3 days being cut off the internet and the depression which surprisingly enough went through the roof during my being laid up I have been a bit isolated.

My Open Uni course officially begins this weekend, I have to admit I am very worried about making a big screw up of it all despite outside appearances I am sh@t scared of failing again after last years debacle. I am almost scared to start it which is a sure fire way to shoot it up in flames.

Anyhow I am still alive, I am still suffering with the wonderful.. Oh I am tired.. go to bed... Oh hell I cannot sleep... get up again.

I haven't a lot else to share with you really Bloggy, I guess this is as exciting as it gets for me right now lol.

Big Loves
x

1 comment:

Joanna Cake said...

Just take care of yourself and get well, then you can worry about coursework and such like x