Monday 12 July 2010

Vent

Ahhhhhh for gods sake!

It is really no surprise that I am on the verge of going insane. My sister is pregnant, and is of the nature that she is the first and only person in the world to ever be pregnant. If the world is not revolving around her and we are not all running to meet her every need and desire then we don't care apparently.

I have to drive my mother over to meet my sister tomorrow for an appointment at the clinic, my mum is not able to drive due to sight problems and I have no problem assisting my mum. The thing is my sister has texted me roughly 6 times a day for the past 2 days checking I can do it, can I not rearrange my plans so I can take them shopping too etc. FFS I do have a life of my own.

But of course. I am not pregnant, I am not the wonderful perfect fking daughter that has married and is giving my parents a grandchild, so hey whats the problem.

My tether end has been reached so i snapped tonight and made a comment about how I forgot I was a person and not just a taxi service. Cue the emotional blackmail. My sister emailing me about how she is going to be my niece and how she is trying to involve me. Then my mum with a tremor in her voice saying oh dad will take me etc.

Don't they realise how painful this is for me. Don't they see how I am on the verge of a bloody breakdown.

Nooo cause I am not pregnant am I..

No comments: