Saturday 19 June 2010

Smiley

I am kinda get to like this place. I can whinge, whine and express things without fear of what other people will think. The action of just typing things out is very theraputic.

Today, after an almighty long sleep - finally. I have had fun pottering around the house just in my pjs, doing the house work and tidying up. I even washed the washing machine drawer out - first time since i bought it so it was much needed and wow does it look better.

Anyway, time now to potter over and check mums greennhouse (she is on hols), cut some of the cucumbers ready to take to my sister tomorrow, water the plants and then feed her cat. Then,... in my nice shiny clean bathroom I am going to treat myself to a long hot soak with some music. Maybe a little Duffy.

A little pic of mums cat... Muffin..lol....

1 comment:

Ceeej said...

One of the better reasons for blogging in my view, plus you get to know some very interesting people.

Glad you slept well too.