Saturday 5 June 2010

Heavenly Foam

Wow, for someone who suffers with back problems the joy of a night in a bed with a memory foam mattress topper has been heavenly.

I normally wake with a stiff back feeling down and tender, not this morning. Although the night was disturbed and for some reason I seem to be getting 'private number' phone calls at stupid o'clock, I still slept well.

I had never though about them until one painful night around 4am I was watching the shopping channel, sad I know but what else is there to watch at 4am on a weekday?

Anyway as per usual the crazy presenters where getting so excited about it I thought they where close to orgasm but I thought, what the hell, it cant be any worse than nights of pain and the resulting insomnia.

Much recommended !!!!

Anyway, the obligatory two big cups of strong coffee has now passed my lips, the suns shining and the birds are singing like mad. I think its time I removed some of those pesky weeds out of the garden before they take over and swamp my much loved Lupins.

No comments: